Heres an interviw with freema agyman Done by "Sky" tv

The finale episodes are like a Doctor Who reunion, how was working with the whole cast?

It was absolutely a unique environment. We were all a little bit unruly, not overly naughty but we just had so much to say to each other. We were all buzzing.

Are you happy with the changes in Martha?

I think in light of where her storyline took her, I like who she's become. She's a grown woman, she knows what she wants, she's independent and she'll do things her way.
Rose and Donna were very much wanting to run away from something with the Doctor and I think with Martha it was probably always a detour. She was always going to get back on her path.

Is she happy to go back and help the Doctor?

It's a no-brainer. When he needs her she's there. The finale's about emphasising how much of a team they all are, he needs them all for one reason or the other.

How does Martha react to Rose?

Umm... (laughs) Well, I will say it's going to be one way or the other. Either they're going to get on, or they're not.

There's a lot of mystery surrounding Donna's fate. Does she die?

That's a big question isn't it?! I will say that it's quite unexpected and very dramatic and well worth the wait. I can't say anymore. It's brilliant; it's going to be the finale of all finales.

What can we expect from Martha in future?

I don't know what the future of Martha is, I'm certainly not tired of playing the part and I know she can be developed even more.
I do know that with the world and the family of Doctor Who, even when you're dead you can still come back. We'll see.

Have they left the door open for Martha to return?

Kind of. It's explained more at the end of episode 13, which I'm sorry I can't elaborate on more. But it's addressed in the finale.

Will you be joining Torchwood?

It's a possibility as well. I think when the character left at the end of episode eight the door was left ajar, so she could definitely move in that direction.

Have they asked?

They might have. Who knows? You'll know after 13! I've become a real master of keeping secrets, there's always something that you mustn't say.

Would you like to do it?

Absolutely. I think that while Martha was in Torchwood, for me as an actor I got to do more. It's a lot darker and it's for a different audience so you get to move in a different direction with the character and that was a lot of fun for me.

It's all one family and as long as I'm within that family I'm happy so either or really. I suppose it depends on where others see her future.

What's next for you?

Both of the shows I'm working on [Little Dorrit and Survivors for the BBC] pretty much wrap up in September, there are some things knocking about but I haven't signed on any dotted lines.

Isn't Torchwood filming around September?

It is. Oops! Ooh... you're good.

Well, we do try Freema.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds